MILLBURN C. C. SCHOOL DISTRICT 24
FOR E-LEARNING PLAN
FOR FY 2021 BUDGET
September 28, 2020
Location: Millburn Elementary School – 18550 Millburn Road Wadsworth, IL 60083
The Board of Education welcomes you to the Public Hearing concerning the E-Learning Plan and the FY21 Budget.
The following agenda of procedure for the Public Hearing will provide for an orderly opportunity for each school district resident, who so desires, to have an opportunity to be heard in regard to this budget.
Generally, the Board President will open the hearings with appropriate remarks concerning the E-Learning Plan and The Budget. She will then ask those residents in attendance who wish to speak to a topic to please use this Public Comment link to email the Board of Education prior to the meeting. Any public comment will be read by the Board during the public comment section of the meeting. Public comments will be received up until the beginning of the meeting at 7:00 PM on the date of the meeting, this being Monday, September 28, 2020. Following the recording of all names of those desiring to address the Board, the Secretary will call those listed in order and read their comment aloud. A limit of 5 minutes is placed upon residents for their presentation.
A G E N D A
- Call to Order by Board President
- E-Learning Plan Presentation
- Request by Board President for resident presenters concerning the E-Learning Plan
- Budget Presentation
- Request by Board President for resident presenters concerning the FY 2021 Budget
- Board Clerk records names of those residents desiring to speak to a topic
- Board Clerk will call names of presenters in order
- Board Clerk limits presentation to 5 minutes
- Adjournment of Public Hearing
The Board of Education thanks all residents in attendance at this Public Hearing for coming. Your continued interest in Millburn District is vital to the education of the community’s’ children.