PushCoin Fees and Parent Sign Up InformationClick the link below to add funds to your student's PushCoin wallet or to pay fees (e.g, Registration, MBAC)
Click the link below to access the Millburn Webstore to pay for activities, sports, and various school-related items.
- Use your student's PushCoin wallet to pay for lunches and milk.
- Registration fees and MBAC (Millburn Before and After School Care) fees will automatically appear under Fees in your student's account. You cannot pay for this service via the Webstore.
- Electronic Check (eCheck). The eCheck funding option is free for parents and the school district.
- Effictive March 1, 2023: Credit/Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover). There is a fee of 2.95% + $0.28 per transaction to use credit or debit cards. The fee is charged by the card processor (not PushCoin).
- Parent/Guardian of student(s) transferring out of the District must complete a refund request to receive a refund.
- Graduating 8th graders: any remaining balance will be transferred to a sibling’s account.
- If an 8th grader’s account has a credit balance in excess of $5 and no younger sibling is enrolled, a full refund shall be issued to the parent/guardian using the information given at registration (name, address).
- No automatic refunds will occur. All refunds will be made by check to the requestor. No refunds will be issued for accounts with a balance of less than $5.