MILLBURN C. C. SCHOOL DISTRICT 24
2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR RETURN TO LEARN PLAN
August 9, 2021
Location: Millburn Elementary School – 18550 Millburn Road, Wadsworth
Public Participation-(Via LIVE STREAM LINK made available via District Website)
Public Comment - Please use the link above to email the Board of Education prior to the Public Hearing. Any public comment will be read by the Board during the public comment section of the meeting. Public comments will be received up until the beginning of the meeting at 7:00 PM on the date of the meeting, this being Monday, August 9, 2021.
The Board of Education welcomes you to the Public Hearing concerning the 2021-2022 School Year Return to Learn Plan. The following agenda of procedure for the Public Hearing will provide for an orderly opportunity for each school district resident, who so desires, to have an opportunity to be heard in regard to this budget.
Generally, the Board President will open the hearings with appropriate remarks concerning the budget. The Board President will then ask those residents in attendance who wish to speak to a topic to identify themselves and ask the Board Clerk to record those names. Following the recording of all names of those desiring to address the Board, the Secretary will call those listed in order and ask them to stand and be heard. A limit of 5 minutes is placed upon residents for their presentation.
A G E N D A
- Call to Order by Board President
- 2021-2022 School Year Return to Learn Plan Presentation
- Request by Board President for resident presenters concerning the 2021-2022 School Year Return to Learn Plan
- Board Clerk records names of those residents desiring to speak to a topic
- Board Clerk will call names of presenters in order
- Board Clerk limits presentation to 5 minutes
- Adjournment of Public Hearing
The Board of Education thanks all residents in attendance at this Public Hearing for coming. Your continued interest in Millburn District is vital to the education of the communities’ children.