MILLBURN C. C. SCHOOL DISTRICT 24
November 28, 2012
The Board of Education welcomes you to the Public Hearing concerning the District Tax Levy for the school year 2012-13.
The following agenda of procedure for the Public Hearing will provide for an orderly opportunity for each school district resident, who so desires, to have an opportunity to be heard in regard to this levy.
Generally, the Board President will open the hearings with appropriate remarks concerning the Levy. He will then ask those residents in attendance who wish to speak to a topic to identify themselves and ask the Board Secretary to record those names. Following the recording of all names of those desiring to address the Board, the Secretary will call those listed in order and ask them to stand and be heard. A limit of 5 minutes is placed upon residents for their presentation.
Upon completion of all presentations, the Board President will request responses from those Board members so wishing to respond to the residents’ presentations.
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order by Board President
2. Remarks by Board President
3. Request by Board President for resident presenters concerning the 2012-13 School District 24 Levy
4. Board Secretary records names of those residents desiring to speak to a topic
5. Board Secretary will call names of presenters in order
6. Board Secretary limits presentation to 5 minutes
7. Upon completion of all presentations, Board President provides opportunity for all Board members to respond to presentations
8. Adjournment of Public Hearing
The Board of Education thanks all residents in attendance at this Public Hearing for coming. Your continued interest in Millburn School District is vital to the education of the communities’ children.