3rd Grade Mastery Club
This is a club for students who are interested in going above and beyond the normal classroom expectations.
All you have to do is learn all about the topic on your own.
Choose which topics you are interested in.
You might want to head off to the library or just click on the links below.Find the answers and turn them into to Mrs. Konicki.
You could start a Mastery Club Notebook. :)
You can become a 1-star member all the way up to an 84-star member!
Once you have earned 15 stars you will be entered into the Mastery Club Hall of Fame!Good Luck and have fun!
Mastery Club Notebook
Any notebook that you want to use! When recording in your Mastery Club Notebook, please put the number of the question, copy the question, and then it's answer below. Keep it organized :) Skip lines in between questions and use your best handwriting!
1. Name the 7 continents.
2. Name 15 world countries.
3. Name 15 major world cities.
4. Name 15 types of dwellings.
5. Name 10 South American and Central American countries.
6. Name 10 countries borderings the Pacific Ocean.
7. Name 10 countries in Europe.
8. Name 10 countries in Africa.
9. Name 10 major bodies of water.
10. Name 10 large deserts of the world.
11. Name 10 large lakes in North America.
12. Name 10 major mountains or mountain ranges.
13. Name teh 50 states in ABC order.
14. Write the names of the 50 states on a map.
15. Name the state capitals.
16. Name the 13 colonies.
17. Name 10 Native American tribes.
18. Name 8 explorers and what they are famous for.
19. Name 8 Civil War battlefields.
20. Name the 1st- 20th presidents in order.
21. Name the 21st- Current presidents
22. List the 10 amendments.
Here are some helpful websites:
23. Name 15 kinds of fish
24. Name 15 marine creatures
25. Name 15 vertebrate animals
26. Name 15 desert animals
27. Name 15 reptiles
25. Name 15 dinosaurs
26. Name 15 types of birds
27. Name 10 rain forest birds or mammals
28. List 10 deciduous tress
29. List 10 rocks or minerals
30. Name 10 chemical and their chemical symbols
31. Name 10 constellations
32. Name 10 organs in the human body
33. Name 8 types of clouds
34. Name 5 inventors and their inventions
35. Name 5 human body systems
36. Name the stages of the water cycle
37. Name the order of the colors in the rainbow
38. Label the major bones in the skeleton
39. Name the order of the planets in the solar system
Here are some helpful websites:
40. Name 20 verbs
41. Name 15 adverbs
42. Name 15 prepositions
43. Name 10 common nouns and 10 proper nouns
44. Name 10 famous authors and one book that they wrote
45. Give 2 examples each of alliteration, personification, simile, metaphor, and onomatopeia.
46. Use sign language to "sign" the alphabet. Have a parent write a note that you did this.
47. Compute area of squares, rectangles, circles, and triangles
48. Name the perfect square numbers
49. Write in Roman numberals up to 100
50. Name 5 famous mathematicians and their claim to fame
51. List the square roots of these numbers: 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, 121, and 144
52. Define 10 money words
53. Name 10 famous people from Illinois and what they are famous for
54. Name one areer for each letter in the alphabet
55. Name the birthstones for each month
56. Name 20 different modes of transportation
57. Name 12 witner or summer Olympic events
58. Name 10 instruments in a marching band
59. Name 10 instruments in a symphony orchestra
60. Choose 5 famous women and tell how they made a difference in the world today
61. List 10 football teams and their cities
62. List 10 basketball teams and their cities
63. List 10 soccer teams and their citiies
64. Name 15 First Ladies
Kids Created Questions
* Come up with a question and answer to add to this section.